DIFFERENT TYPES OF DISCHARGES DISCUSSED
* White and thick discharge is common at the beginning and end of your cycle. Normal white discharge should not have other symptoms, such as itching. If itching is present with thick white discharge, it can indicate a yeast infection.
* Clear and stretchy discharge refers to fertile mucous, and means the woman is ovulating.
* Clear and watery discharge occurs at different times of the cycle and can be particularly heavy after exercisi ... ng.
* Yellow or green vaginal discharge may indicate an infection, especially if thick or clumpy like cottage cheese, or if it has a foul odor.
* Brown discharge may happen right after periods, and is just cleaning old blood out of the vagina.
* Spotting blood and brown discharge may occur when you are ovulating mid-cycle. Sometimes early in pregnancy you may have a spotting or a brownish discharge at the time your period would normally appear. Many women experience abnormal vaginal bleeding or spotting between periods sometime in their lives. Vaginal bleeding is considered to be abnormal if it occurs: garments which is affordable in 50 of the prom
When you are not expecting your menstrual period.
When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than what is normal for you.
At a time in life when it is not expected, such as before age 9, when you are
pregnant , or after menopause . If a woman has spotting at the time of normal period rather than the usual amount of flow, and if she had sex without using birth control, she should take a pregnancy test.
LIKE OUR PAGE, get trusted INFERTILITY health tips. Contact (+234) 8168589507.See More